- Meet the Team
- Brand Resources
- Photos and Video
- Web and Interactive
Logging into the Terminal 4 Direct Edit View
If you are training in Terminal 4 on the test server,
Click here before continuing
1. The first step to creating, editing, and adding content to a page is to go to the page you wish to edit, the same way you would as if you were going to view the webpage normally. (ex. "it.mst.edu", "mining.mst.edu", etc.)
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and and you will find some footer text just below the content of the page (the footer text is the grey text underneath the white section of the page with various bits of university information).
3. Once you've found the footer click on the link that says “Terminal Four”.
4. After you click the link, you should be redirected to the Terminal 4 login page where you can login using your university credentials.
5. Once logged in you should be greeted by a page similar to this, with the webpage you originally navigated to now having the added Terminal 4 overlay.
Now you are ready to start editing and creating webpages!
Then follow these steps below.
1. Open up a new tab and go to this link https://standard.tsm-test.mst.edu
2. You should see a page like this.
3. Click on the "I understand the Risks" option.
4. The window should now look like this with added information below "I understand the Risks"
5. Click on the "Add Exceptions" button
6. A new window will pop up that looks like this
7. Click the "Confirm Security Exception" Button.
8. Lastly, if you're still signed in to Terminal 4 be sure to log out and log back again and the page should now be back to its original apearance.
If not feel free to contact web support at help.mst.edu Or by phone at (573) 341-4794 for additional assistance.